Monday, May 4, 2009

Let's Celebrate....Cinco de Mayo

Hi

Please come in.

Mingle with the guests...

Introduce yourself, we have visitors coming from:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshipe, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin as well as our international friends from Guam, Italy and Norway

Hope you enjoy the Margaritas, Salsa and Chips:



Did you notice the festive glassware?

A gift from my beloved Aunt Pat.
Handpainted by Nancy Fiala of Fiala Design Works

Feel free to wander around my blog while I finish fixing dinner:

Please savor the Chili and Caesar's Salad

Anyone for dessert?

Instead of the traditional Flan,

I made hot fudge stuffed strawberries...Yum...

or, maybe you would prefer a little "coffee" drink?


Thanks for stopping by,

Hope you enjoyed the party.

Please feel free to leave a comment.

8 comments:

Dee D said...

Georgia checking in early ---- it all looks so good. After enjoying that food and drink, I'll have to work extra hard at Zumba this morning.

Svein said...

What a party with all that food. What's in the bottle ? Moonshine? or something more special.
we even have dessert.
this is not right, I'm strugling to keep me self under 205 pound. Never mind, partytime is partytime.

MaryjoO said...

It is early "enough" for me here in CA -- I'm computer cruising after taking hubby to the airport in the dark am.

I did hear a cheerful-at-6:00 am luggage guy at the airport yell to no one in particular: "Happy Cinco de Mayo, ladies" -- maybe he was already starting to celebrate! Maybe he knew about your party!

Wow -- what fabulous food is being offered here -- much better looking and tasting I'm sure than the Starbucks breakfast I was thinking about. Our kitchen counters are being redone, and the "start last Wednesday-take 3 days" is hopefully going to be finished up today.

So, if I were a serious drinking person, I'd love to have one of those Margaritas to help me get through the day! Such lovely photos -- I will check back in later today and ask about the

...

dessert!
Thanks, and thanks for hosting this party!
Maryjo
Sacramento, CA

Dave said...

Wow! What a spread. It looks very tasty, and maybe a little extra spicy. But good!

I see even Svein came all the way from Norway.

A great party, thanks.

I am looking forward to Dee's Birthday.

phyllis said...

from Phyllis

What a lovely party....and all the
good food.......I'm going back for another Margarita and it's only
8am............
Love the glassware too......
I have to go and wake up Jennifer
so she can join us........
So nice to meet everyone.
Thank you for inviting us Rochelle!

Mamta said...

Thanks for the e-vite to the e-party. I really enjoyed all the food and flair. Now my lunch doesn't really seem that appetizing at all.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Becca said...

Great Party!!! I am a Tex-Mex Freak you know. Usually I would chase it with a beer but those margaritas look so good. It's 5:00 Somewhere, right? Maybe just one.....Hey Shell, could I have another margarita, make it a double. Delicious......Shay, Shell. May I ashk shoo to pour me up anosher marsharisha......

MaryjoO said...

checking back in here at 9:15 pm CA time for a last margarita (or two) and a strawberry fudge nibble -- need it after a hard day with contractors and things not getting exactly finished ....
but am mentally sipping the lovely drink outside with a light breeze ...
nice day!
Maryjo